Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Designer Spotlight ~ The Cotton Exchange ~

I'm in LOVE with my new vintage inspired frames from The Cotton Exchange . The wired frames make the cutest gifts and the possibilities are endless...


This is what I did with the Big frame. It is my "Inspiration" board in my studio 


I made this cute little banner ( obsessed with banners) out of my fabric straps... just can't seem to waste any fabric. 
 hmmmm... I may just have to sell these on my Etsy store. My new motto is:
Imagine ~ Create ~ Inspire

The smaller frames are the jewelry holders ....


I used the medium frame for some of my favorite pics ....


Check out The Cotton Exchange on Facebook...she has many creations other then frames. 

xo Tracey xo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring us! I love what you did with them!! I am going to have to get me one of those banners for my big frame once we get moved!

    ReplyDelete