Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Vintage Christmas

As you may of noticed, I LOVE Vintage!!! Not just vintage inspired clothing but I love decorating my home vintage as well. Flea Market = Best friend ! When it comes to Christmas..it's all about Vintage ..and glitter!!
WARNING : You are about to see A LOT of GLITTER

I collect Vintage ( and new ) Glitter Snowmen. I have found them in Flea shops at Orange, Ca, Old Town Temecula, little shops in Maine and The Cottage Co in Sequim, Wa.  
Each snowman has a story and brings such joy when I put them out each year!

Love my little banner " BRRR* from www.oohlalaco.etsy.com 
More on her company in my "Favorite Things" post



I LOVE LOVE my Christmas tree. It is a mixture of new and vintage ornies. A new vintage inspired Martha Stewart Birdie next to a 1930's glass ball is a perfect balance of new and old.





Some of favorite ornies I put in my hutch 



too be continued.. still haven't done my dinning room table !!

No comments:

Post a Comment