Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Favorite Things ~ Mason Jar Snow Globe Project ~

I saw this idea from a craft boutique I attended a few weeks back and thought they would make the cutest gifts .
Vintage Mason Jar Snow Globes!!!

Such a fun and easy project. All you need is:
  • Mason Jars ( 12pack at Walmart for $9.00)
  • Snow Mica/ Snowflakes ( available at craft stores)


  • Miniature trees, presents, drums.....
  • Glue gun/ glue sticks
  • paint (optional)
  • little helper (optional)  



    First, I painted all my lids white, gold or red. 
    Santa's Workshop !


     Once Dried, I glued the mini trees to the bottom of the jar... I made some simple with a single tree and some elaborate ~ the ideas are endless on what you can put in your little jars 


    After all your goodies are glued in, fill the glass mason jar with the snow mica ( you only need about 3 tablespoons). Twist on and shake up !!! 


    IT'S SNOWING !!

    Happy Holidays!!

    xo Tracey xo


    1 comment: